Tuesday, June 28, 2011

result announce!!!

it's been a long journey that i had been suffered for 2 years. it's the time to collect my result. i'm super nervous and happy at the same time cause it's the end of my college life. i really hopes that my result as good as i expect. at first, i went to exam centre to check whether my result had pass or not. it's on the list which means pass.
then, we need to enter a lecture theatre to get our results. my name were at the top 10 of the list. i really hopes that i could get a "very honourable pass with congratulation from the jury". i was waiting in the theatre until my name was called, however, my name was called at the "very honourable pass", it's really make me down.

shit... what should i do? i really had no idea.. i really hopes to get a congrats from jury so i could continue study for degree... haiz.. lost hope!!!


my picture with madam claire from france

No comments: