Tuesday, June 28, 2011

~my super weird dream~

what a funny moment? it's been a long time that i did dream when i sleep. this dream give a shock to me. it's super super weird for me.
i still remember very clearly. it's an event at somewhere(looks like a school- some building similar to VI) . then, we finish the thing earlier. me and 3 of my friend went to the top of the building( friend: 2 girls and 1 boy- IVY, ATIKA and 1 more guy that i forget who). we started to look at the view at the field and the road around. the whole day was raining and it's make the road and the surrounding flooded. then, suddenly it's a shake and everyone of us squad down. then, we went near to the window and i saw the whole building has been collapsed. 4 of us survive and run out from the building. only i realise, an earthquake just happened there where we can't see anyone besides 4 of us. OMG.. it's a tragedy. i got shocked and woke up when my phones ring. what a nightmare?

No comments: